Thursday, August 13, 2015

36 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks today!
Total weight gain/loss: right in between 21-22 pounds up 
Maternity Clothes? Of course!
Stretch marks? No changes this week
Sleep: It's so so. I am definitely sleeping plenty. However, it's very interrupted with all the peeing and the tossing and the turning and trying to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Getting one last sneak peak at our little one during our 36 week growth ultrasound. AND having another great appointment yesterday! My blood pressure was still good, I found out I tested negative for Group B Strep (no antibiotics during labor for this girl!) and everything looked great on the ultrasound. They estimated that Mason now weighs 6 pounds 5 ounces! I have to say I was a little shocked. I thought they were going to tell me he was on the smaller side, because I just don't think my bump is that big and I don't feel that uncomfortable. There is always a variance with these things, so we won't really know until he arrives. But I am happy to know they think he is at a good, healthy weight.
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night
Movement: Yup
Food cravings: Back on the seafood kick. All I want is tuna sandwiches for lunch and any seafood for dinner. I made Greg promise that whenever our first date is after we have the baby...we can go to Pappadeaux...where I will gorge myself on lobster bisque and seafood fondue. I just want all the seafood!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: It's a Boy! 
Labor Signs: Not really. I have definitely been feeling some more Braxton Hicks, and a lot more pelvic pressure. I think he finally dropped! But I would be surprised if anything happened this week. My doctor said yesterday that since everything looks good...we will just be letting nature take it's course and Mason will make his arrival when he decides to do so. It's just a waiting game now!
Symptoms: Still feeling good, other than terrible heartburn a couple nights this week. And I am talking heartburn like I have never experienced heartburn. Yikes! Oh, and pelvic pressure for sure.
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Left my appointment yesterday feeling probably the happiest I've ever felt! I just feel so thankful and blessed that I have gotten this far and had such a good, healthy pregnancy...and to know now that whenever he comes, we will have a strong and healthy baby boy!
Looking forward to: being a mom to Mason

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!