Wednesday, August 19, 2015

37 Weeks

How far along? 37+6. I can't believe I am 38 weeks tomorrow!
Total weight gain/loss: up 24 pounds this week. (Think I may have overindulged a little on sweets this past week...eep!)
Maternity Clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? No changes this week
Sleep: Eh. Some nights are better than others at this point.
Best moment this week: Finishing up our deep clean and having a sense of being completely ready for Mason to arrive at anytime.
Miss Anything? Not being pregnant. At this point...I am feeling ready for it to be over. 
Movement: Yes, and lots of hiccups too!
Food cravings: Sweets & seafood. Those two things have been pretty consistent throughout.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: It's a Boy! 
Labor Signs: Felt some mild cramping on Sunday and woke up yesterday with the worst pelvic pressure EVER! I seriously thought my water might just burst. But both of those things subsided as fast as they happened. I haven't had any real contractions (at least I don't think so). But at least I'm having some signs of impending labor?
Symptoms: Pelvic pressure. And I always forget to mention the nasty bloody gums (some weeks seem to be worse than others.)
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: Delivery day! It's hard to explain, but I've never been so excited and at the same time so terrified for the same thing in my life! I'm anxious for what's about to happen, but I just can't wait to hold my baby in my arms.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!