Tuesday, July 14, 2015

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: around 22-23 pounds up 
Stretch marks? Still no changes in stretch marks 
Sleep: is great! (Minus the fact that I swear I must be getting up about 10 times throughout the night to pee. Urgh)
Best moment this week: Finishing up decorating Mason's room and getting everything put away, so the room is clean & tidy again. I'm also having fun getting the decor together for Greg's diaper party that is coming up this Saturday. I made beer & diaper cakes! (Can't believe how easy those were to whip up!)
Miss Anything? Nah
Movement: All the time. 
Food cravings: Not really. Nothing even sounds good to me this week...except a McDonald's Filet O Fish. Heh.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: It's a Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn and a general uncomfortableness that is starting to finally hit me. I feel like my walk has officially turned into a pregnant waddle, and I can't seem to get comfortable when sitting or laying down. And getting back up...well that's just a joke...I look absolutely ridiculous!   
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: I'm excited for Greg to be having his diaper party this weekend. And honestly...excited for myself that it will be done & over with after this weekend (since I am the one planning it, preparing the house, decorating & cooking for it.) After that, I can just focus on the last few things I need to accomplish before Mason arrives!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!