Tuesday, July 21, 2015

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: I finally did weigh myself several days ago and I was correct last week that I was right in between a 22-23 pound weight gain. Now, the batteries ran out on our scale at home. So I'll have to see at tomorrow's appointment if I've gone up more since then. 
Stretch marks? Still not really any changes. I may have gotten a few small, barely noticeable new ones, but nothing I am concerned about (I'm not even really sure...I may just be seeing things)
Sleep: still sleeping well. Trying to soak it up before the major sleep deprivation begins.
Best moment this week: Greg's diaper party! We received SO many diapers!
Miss Anything? Being able to sit and stand up comfortably. And I am starting to miss my old body (I'm ready to be able to diet & exercise and get it back!)
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: I've noticed that my cravings have started to go more towards the salty side lately. I've really been feeling Mexican this week. Taco Bell...nachos...taco salads. Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: It's a Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn decided to give me a break this week. And for that, I am very thankful.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On...although I'm not sure they should be. I haven't really had much swelling at all, but it's been super hot here this week. So my fingers are a little puffier than normal. I couldn't really take them off if I wanted to.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Mason's arrival! (I could go for skipping that labor & delivery part in between though.) But, he needs to keep cooking for now. I just can't believe how close we are getting!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!