Tuesday, June 30, 2015

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: Still right at 20 pounds up
Maternity clothes? Definitely 
Stretch marks? Still no changes in stretch marks 
Sleep: Still sleeping great. I honestly think I've been sleeping better than I normally would have pre-pregnancy since I got that Snoogle. I know I rave about that thing every week, but it is seriously so amazing!
Best moment this week: Hands down, our baby shower! I cannot even express how blessed and loved Greg and I are feeling right now. Our family & friends literally SHOWERED us with way more than we expected. We received so many nice & truly thoughtful gifts. And the shower itself was absolutely beautiful! I am so grateful to my mom for all the hard work and thought she put into making it such a wonderful event. I can't wait to share the blog post all about it! (Should be up sometime this week!)
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week. But still wanting those sweets! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: It's a Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Mostly just heartburn and feeling lots of kicking & moving in there.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Having Mason's nursery all organized and ready for him. And of course...for his arrival! Is it bad that I am hoping he might arrive around 38 weeks instead?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!