Monday, June 22, 2015

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: I am right at the 20 pound mark this week.
I've had a kind of goal in mind of 25 pounds (max) as far as weight gain is concerned. (But I've still got just about 10 weeks to go, if I go full term!) I know you can't really control your weight gain or 'diet' during pregnancy...but I AM going to start being a little more careful about what I'm eating throughout the day. I'm still hoping I can stick pretty close to that number!
Maternity clothes? Yup.
Stretch marks? No changes here. Just those old translucent ones from years ago, but not seeing any new ones.
Sleep: I've been sleeping really well still. Thank God for the invention of maternity pillows!
Best moment this week: Having my sister & her boyfriend in town this weekend, and just spending time with family. Also, celebrating 'pre' Father's Day for Greg. I can't wait to watch him become a dad...I know he is going to be great! 
Miss Anything? All the energy I had during my second trimester
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: It's a Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn for sure, and just less energy/stamina than usual. I get worn out a lot easier lately (which tends to annoy me because I just want to keep moving and shaking!)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Going to a 4D ultrasound on Wednesday and getting to see a sneak peak of Mason's little face! (I'm actually most excited to get the stuffed animal with the recording of his heartbeat that we will get. I already know it will probably become my most prized possession!) And of course, SUNDAY! Baby Shower Day! Yay

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!