Tuesday, May 26, 2015

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 15+
Maternity clothes? Still wearing some of both, but I think once I officially hit that third trimester, it's going to be mostly maternity wear for this (soon-to-be) momma.
Stretch marks? I think I might have seen one or two new little ones this week. Yikes!
Sleep: Sleeping pretty great with my lovely Snoogle
Best moment this week: my mom sending out the invitations for my baby shower, and watching items slowly starting to come off my registry. Am I the only one who loves to stalk their registry and try to guess who's buying what?....
Miss Anything? A glass of wine during the Bachelorette on Monday nights. 
Movement: Yep
Food cravings: Cake and/or cupcakes. My pregnancy sweet tooth is definitely not fading, but I'm really trying to watch it as my glucose test is coming up soon...eek!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, but not terrible. Something I've forgotten to mention on here that has been an annoying symptom this entire trimester is bleeding gums! I floss my teeth every day, and every day when I do so...I have a mouth full of blood (so gross!!)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: our first childbirth preparation class tomorrow, moving into the third trimester in 8 days (ah!!!), and my baby shower in one month! (I'm really looking forward to the baby shower...can't wait!)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!