Thursday, May 7, 2015

22 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks today
Total weight gain/loss: I'm going to say I'm about 12 pounds up right now. I will know for sure tomorrow at my next weigh-in/appointment. 
Maternity clothes? Wearing a mixture of regular and maternity 
Stretch marks? No...just those pesky old ones that are reappearing around my stomach AND hips...boo. 
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well. I'm a little achy when I wake up, but using an extra pillow definitely helps.
Best moment this week: Maternity moment: feeling Mason kicking nice & strong this week!
Non-maternity moment: visiting my sister at school and spending the weekend with my family.
Miss Anything? I went on a vineyard tour with my parents & sister when we went to visit her this weekend. I definitely could have gone for enjoying the complimentary wine tasting with them! Instead I sat there and drank my bottle of water and ate crackers...fun fun!
Movement: I finally started to feel some stronger kicks and movement this week! This is what I've been waiting for! There is no doubt in my mind that it is my little man moving around in there. I mostly feel them whenever I am sitting down or laying on my back. Now I'm just tying to catch a moment when Greg will be able to feel it! 
Food cravings: A burger & fries. I went by Burger King one day this past week and the smell lured me in. I couldn't resist! That charbroiled smell...mmmmm....I don't even like Burger King usually...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope 
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Just a little heartburn here & there this week 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: One happy camper! (Although I did have a couple cranky moments this week.)
Looking forward to: Hearing Mason's heartbeat again at my appointment tomorrow. I love that sound so much!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!