Monday, April 27, 2015

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs up
Maternity clothes? Still rocking a mix of both. I can't actually believe I am still able to button my regular jeans if I want to...but I can! I can see the bump growing little by little, but some people are still telling me I barely look pregnant. I think it depends on what I'm wearing. Some things hide it, and some things accentuate it.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great this week! I started using a long, extra pillow in between my legs and that has made a world of difference.
Best moment this week: is happening right now! The carpeting for Mason's nursery is being installed as I type, which means we can officially start setting everything up throughout the next few days! My mom also purchased the glider & ottoman for us yesterday, which I am so excited and feeling so grateful for. I can't wait to see how that, and all the furniture looks in the room!
Miss Anything? Not really. I survived my first party this weekend where everyone else was drinking but me (and one other friend who is expecting...I was very happy she was there!) Truthfully didn't even miss the booze. Especially when I woke up the next morning feeling great!
Movement: still kind of the same. Feeling the same light flutters and movements, just more and more often (most often at night).
Food cravings: wasn't really craving anything in particular this week (as long of I have my daily Iced Black Tea Lemonade from Starbucks). That was an expensive habit to start...woops.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope 
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nothing to complain about. I've been feeling great! 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy as a clam
Looking forward to: setting up the nursery this week!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!