Tuesday, April 21, 2015

20 Weeks {We're Halfway There!}


{There's our sweet baby boy!}


How far along? 20 weeks, 5 days. I can't believe I'm already halfway through my pregnancy. (And I know this next half is just going to fly by!)
Total weight gain/loss: up 9 (maybe 10) pounds? I'm sure I've gained at least a pound this week considering my appetite and eating habits have been outrageous.
Maternity clothes? Still mixing and matching a little bit of both. I'm usually either wearing maternity jeans or my regular ones with the rubber band trick and a maternity or non-maternity top (a lot of them still fit) with a cardigan over it. I like the look of my little bump peaking out from the cardigan.
Stretch marks? Nope. I've decided to go ahead and splurge and get the Mustella Stretch Marks Intensive Action Cream. I was originally thinking about purchasing the Double Action cream, but then I found this one that is specifically for fading existing stretch marks and can be used to help prevent new ones. Since I've mentioned I am seeing some old stretch marks becoming more visible again on my belly, I'm hoping to fade those and prevent any new ones from forming.
Sleep: Sleep is definitely starting to get a little more uncomfortable. Starting to get stiff from laying on my side & sick of the midnight pee breaks.
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby boy at our 20 week ultrasound & hearing that everything is looking perfect! (I'm obsessed with the pictures from it, I can't stop looking at them!) 
Miss Anything? not worrying about what position I am sleeping in 
Movement: Yep! His movements aren't super obvious yet...but I'm definitely feeling them more frequently. And we know for sure he is doing a lot of flipping & kicking in there!
Food cravings: Iced Black Tea Lemonades (unsweetened) are my serious new addiction. I've pretty much been making an excuse to go by a Starbucks daily to get one. And rice krispie treats. No idea where these random cravings like this come from, but I just had to make those this week...and then proceed to eat almost the entire pan by myself. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada 
Gender: For sure having a baby boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Feeling baby's movements more often, increased appetite & need to pee
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happier than I've ever been in my entire life! 
Looking forward to: the carpeting being installed in the nursery so I can really starting putting things together in there! (And to have a home for all the boxed up furniture and bags of baby goods that are piling up throughout the rest of the house!)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!