Monday, April 13, 2015

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: Up 8 pounds
Maternity clothes? Doing a mix and match of both. Regular jeans are still fitting (& buttoning), but I'm doing that little rubber band trick to make them more comfortable
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Slept pretty great this week (minus the midnight bathroom breaks)
Best moment this week: My appointment on Friday. Got to hear our little man's good, strong heartbeat, and my doctor told me I am looking and doing great!
Miss Anything? not really
Movement: Yes! Definitely started to feel some kicks here and there this week
Food cravings: Chipotle steak burritos, chips & guac, Starbucks butter croissants & Shaken Iced Black Tea Lemonades. Yummmm!!! (Eating habits haven't been the best the past few days obvs)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada 
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: All good things this week. Feeling great and craving terrible but yummy food & feeling kicks and movements 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Being halfway through (20 weeks) on Thursday & having my 20 week ultrasound very soon

In other news, the painting is done in the nursery and the carpeting is ordered! I am so excited for it to go in and for Greg to get all the furniture set up. I will post pictures and more info once it is! That room is officially no longer the 'spare bedroom'...it's the baby's room!

AND...baby has a name! We have been fairly certain about this name since the day we found out that we were having a boy. But now we have started referring to him by it. So I think it's safe to say, it's going to stick! But just in case...I'm still going to wait a little while to share it with the world. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!