Monday, February 23, 2015

12 Weeks

How far along? 12 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss:  up 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? I'm still in all my regular clothes, but I feel them getting a little tighter around the tummy and more uncomfortable. Maybe that's because of my crazy eating habits this week! But I can also feel my stomach changing. I can tell it's starting to stick out a bit and feels hard, (not like the flabby bloat I had before.) I did go shopping on Saturday at Target and picked up some maternity tops, a maternity dress, and a non-maternity cardigan, jean jacket, and accessories that will fit throughout my pregnancy. Everything I picked up fits me now, with plenty of room to grow. I am SO ready for Spring to come so I can bust out these new clothes!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: is good
Best moment this week: Creating my registries online! Because I've been shopping around a lot, I had a lot of items I knew I wanted to put down that I was trying to keep in mind. I decided to just create the registries and put down the version for both genders if applicable. I'll just go back later and delete the ones we don't need once we know the gender. But at least now I know they won't be forgotten about! 
Miss Anything? eating tuna whenever I want 
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Sweets, sweets, sweets. It's a problem. The other day I made a yellow boxed cake with chocolate frosting so I could then mash a big piece of it up in chocolate and vanilla ice cream and down it. (Did I mention my eating habits have been absolutely horrendous this week?!) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! No nausea this week, woohoo!
Gender: Still feeling girl, but would be so excited for either. I can't decide if I'm hoping for a boy or a girl...I just can't wait to know!
Labor Signs: No                                                                
Symptoms: Crazy increased appetite and acne on my face.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most days, but I did have a few little meltdown moments this week. Emotions are running high!
Looking forward to: the official end of the 1st trimester. It seems like some consider it to be the beginning of week 13, and some, the beginning of week 14. So I've decided to go halfsies with 13 weeks, 3 days (40 weeks divided by 3) So only 6 more days!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!