Monday, February 16, 2015

11 Weeks


How far along? 11 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: up about 1 pound 
Maternity clothes? Regular clothes are still fitting fine  
Stretch marks? I did start noticing a few stretch marks this week. However, I am almost positive that these are preexisting stretch marks that I've had for several years that are just becoming more visible again due to my stretching/bloated (and super pale) belly. But it freaked me out enough that I started using the Burt’s Bee’s Mama Bee Belly Butter religiously this past week.
Sleep: Still sleeping well…and I’m making it to 11pm if I really want to now! Waking up about 7:30am.
Best moment this week: Posting our announcement on Facebook on Valentine’s Day!
Miss Anything? Not really this week.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: a 6in. Subway tuna sub! I’ve been wanting this so, so bad.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No! I’ve been feeling good this week…no nausea at all!  
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Symptoms: Increased appetite during the day. Fatigue at night. Otherwise, I’ve been feeling pretty great!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: STILL hearing the baby's heartbeat because we couldn't hear it just yet at our last appointment. Also looking forward to the end of the first trimester.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!