Wednesday, September 23, 2015

He Is Here!

If you haven't already assumed from my lack of posts, little baby Kazak has arrived!

Mason Gregory Kazak was born at 7:43pm on Wednesday, September 2, 2015. He weighed 7lbs & 10 oz and was 20 inches long. Born with a full head of beautiful, dark hair! He is absolutely perfect and we are so, so in love!!


I can't believe my baby is three weeks old already! Time is just flying by way too fast. I also can't believe this is the first moment I've gotten to sit down and write this quick post. (EDIT: The first moment I HAD. No sooner did I type that and my little guy woke up early from his nap.) Mom life with a newborn is no joke. It's hard work (especially for a nursing mama). But it is more amazing and rewarding than I can even begin to try to explain. 

I am so excited to continue blogging, to share everything about my greatest adventure yet...mommyhood! My head is already full of ideas for posts, which will be picking back up, as we are starting to find our rhythm and routine as a family of three. Stay tuned for Mason's birth story coming ASAP!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!