Wednesday, April 8, 2015

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm still just up about 7 pounds...maybe 8. I'll know for sure at my appointment on Friday.
Maternity clothes? Doing a mix and match of both right now. I can still button my regular jeans, but it's officially beyond uncomfortable for me. I could bust out the rubber band trick and still wear them if I really wanted to, but now that I have gotten used to the maternity jeans...I don't know why I would. Maternity bottoms are so, so comfy! Still wearing all my looser fitting normal tops, and mixing in some maternity shirts at times.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Not having any trouble falling asleep, but I do keep waking up several times a night to pee...so annoying! And still having trouble sleeping on my left side.
Best moment this week: Starting work on our little man's nursery! (More on this in my next post!)
Miss Anything? Every once in a while, I would like a sub with some deli meat on it...
Movement: Still waiting for it to be obvious...hopefully soon!
Food cravings: I've eaten too much food this week to even crave anything. I love a nice, family holiday...but I'm glad that all the extra food is finally cleared out of my fridge after today.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: It's A Boy!
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: I've forgotten to mention my hot mess of a face lately. Acne has definitely been a symptom for me during this pregnancy. But I think I may have found some good products to finally get it under control. Heartburn (hasn't been as bad this week). Also, I've had one or two nosebleeds recently...(have read this is normal during this stage of pregnancy). 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting harder to slide off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Setting up the nursery & my 20 week ultrasound.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!