Monday, March 2, 2015

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 weeks, 4 days 
Total weight gain/loss: 3.5 pounds up. 
Maternity clothes? I've bought several things by now, but still not wearing any. All of my regular clothes are still fitting, and while the maternity clothes are more comfortable, they make me look like I'm really showing...and I'm really not yet. 
Stretch marks? No  
Sleep: Still sleeping great. And I finally have my energy back. Usually going to bed between 10-11pm and waking up between 7-8am.
Best moment this week: regaining normal amounts of energy, hallelujah!!!
Miss Anything? not really
Movement: not yet. Baby is moving around in there, but it's still too soon to feel it 
Food cravings: Fish/tuna. Sweets.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Still feeling girl, but still also still thinking it could be a boy! I'm getting more confused and impatient by the day.
Labor Signs: No                                                           
Symptoms: I haven't really had any this week, other than my belly starting to protrude a little bit and getting harder (there seems to be a bump forming!) I've been feeling great though. No nausea and my energy is back! 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....super happy this week
Looking forward to: my next appointment and of course, finding out the gender (and finding out when we're going to find that out!)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!