Monday, March 9, 2015

14 Weeks

How far along? 14 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: up 4-5 pounds (I think). Now that I am in the 2nd trimester, the weight gain is inevitable, but I don't feel like I need to be obsessively weighing myself at home all the time. So far, I've been right on track! (0-5 pounds during the first trimester is normal.) I will have my monthly weigh-ins at the doctor, and might check once or twice in between, just to make sure I'm not going overboard. So I'll know for sure once a month where I'm at with this.
Maternity clothes? Still in all my regular clothes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great.
Best moment this week: Being considered, without a doubt, in the 2nd trimester
Miss Anything? Not having to worry about every little thing I put in my mouth 
Movement: Not yet...hopefully soon! 
Food cravings: Tuna...darn that mercury/tuna limit rule.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No                                                           
Symptoms: Just getting tired earlier at night than usual
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finally hearing baby's heartbeat at my appointment on Friday. And finding out the gender really soon too!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!