Monday, March 16, 2015

15 Weeks {Hello Bump!}

How far along? 15 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: up 6 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Still wearing all my regular clothes because I feel so weird wearing maternity clothes!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: still sleeping great...10:30pm to 7:30am is just the new normal for me.
Best moment this week: Finally hearing baby's heartbeat!! Also, being told at my appointment that they would be drawing for the panorama test right then and there! I will know the gender on March 25th!
Miss Anything? No
Movement: I thought I might have felt a little movement on Saturday evening at my dad's Croatian concert! Still waiting to feel more to see if that was it.
Food cravings: Tuna and sweets. (I think tuna is just an all the time craving for me, not just during pregnancy.)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Baby's heartbeat was 145 at our appointment on Friday. Just another reason to confuse me even more and change my mind. I'm starting to think it might be a boy! We will know for sure in 9 days! 
Labor Signs: No                                                           
Symptoms: A bump! It finally, and suddenly, appeared!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: March 25th to find out what we are having! That day seriously can not come soon enough!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!