Monday, March 30, 2015

16 Weeks {a week late}

So, I got a week behind on my pregnancy updates. But I'm back today and playing some catch up! Here is what happened in week 16...

How far along? 16 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: up 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? I wore maternity jeans in public for the first time this week. But, the over-the-belly band won't really stay up yet. Back to my regular jeans for now!
Stretch marks? The growing bump has definitely made some old stretch marks more noticeable again (luckily, they aren't the red, really obvious kind). No new stretch marks since pregnancy. Still using Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter.
Sleep: I feel like I've barely slept all week long! I am so extremely anxious/excited about finding out the gender, and stressed about figuring out my registry that I keep waking up throughout the night and then having trouble falling back to sleep. Can't wait until I can sleep in peace again knowing that I am having a sweet baby {insert gender here}.
Best moment this week: Going registry updating with Greg. We spent a lot of time at Babies R Us and picked out a few of the big items! It was fun!
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: I think I have felt a few little flutters here and there. Waiting for a big old kick! 
Food cravings: still tuna and sweets. I would literally probably have a tuna sandwich for lunch everyday if I could.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Although I've had several dreams this week that I am having a girl, I am officially now convinced that we are having a baby boy! I took that Intelligender test (sold at Walgreens, CVS, and Babies R Us) and the result came back boy. Because of that, and the 145 heartbeat at my last appointment, I am definitely expecting to hear 'It's A Boy!' through the phone when we call for our panorama results.
Labor Signs: No. (I don't even want to think about when I start to answer anything else for this question!)
Symptoms: A growing baby bump! Boobs are sore and growing as well.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On...getting a little tight at times.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part...had a few down days this week though. (I think that had something to do with the fact that I was majoring lacking in sleep all week)
Looking forward to: Knowing the gender in just 2 more days! (and to start buying for baby immediately after that!)








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!