Monday, February 9, 2015

10 Weeks

How far along? 10 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: None yet!
Maternity clothes? Regular clothes are still fitting fine  
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping well! I’m clunking out by 10pm still but I’m starting to wake up earlier and earlier. This week it’s been about 7:30am.                                                                            
Best moment this week: Hearing from all of our family and friends after they received our announcement card. We got so many sweet congratulations and well wishes. It made me feel so blessed…this baby is going to be so well loved.  
Miss Anything? 11pm…haven’t seen it in a while. I’m typically such a night-owl! I never went to sleep before 11:30pm before I was pregnant. Now, I can just barely make it to 10pm (but waking up earlier has been a nice perk!)
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: I’ve been wanting a slice of cookie cake for a good week or so now. I finally gave in to the craving yesterday and got a slice at the mall. It was divine. Any sweets will make me happy at this point. It's strange because pre-pregnancy, I've always been a salty snack kinda girl.
Anything making you queasy or sick: My slowing digestive system! I have been feeling so bloated and full all the time, and it’s been so uncomfortable this week. I feel like I just got done eating a huge meal, all the time. You know that feeling when you're so full you could just puke? That.
Gender: All signs point towards girl, but we shall see!
Labor Signs: No                                                                
Symptoms: Fatigue, although it slowly seems to be easing. Nausea/bloating/indigestion has been worse this week than any other week. Cramping feeling if I stand up too fast…it’s actually round ligament pain, which is normal during pregnancy. Some acne on my chest and face.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Hearing our baby’s heartbeat!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!